Rebuilding our country’s economy and creating jobs must be a priority. To do this we need to develop the following sound economic policies:
- Reign in government spending
- Simplify the tax system
- Promote American products abroad
- Invest in our nation’s infrastructure
- Continue to train and educate our population to create a highly trained skilled workforce
- Focus our education dollars on math, science and engineering
Small business is the backbone of our state. Our elected officials should recognize and support the business community, recognize the hard working families and communities that depend on a solid foundation of successful businesses in Colorado.